How to choose the right type of cable tray:
1. When the cable network that needs to be shielded from electrical interference or the requirements of protecting the external (such as corrosive liquid, flammable dust, etc.) influence, the (FB) type trough type composite anti-corrosion shielded cable bridge (with cover) shall be selected
2. The (f) composite epoxy resin anticorrosive and flame-retardant cable tray shall be used in the highly corrosive environment. The same materials shall be selected for the bracket and bracket to improve the service life of the bridge and accessories, and the cable bridge. Cover plate should be added in the environment or outdoor place where ash is easy to accumulate and other places need to be covered.
3. In addition to the above conditions, tray type, trough type, step type, glass corrosion-resistant flame-retardant cable tray or steel ordinary cable tray can be selected according to the site environment and technical requirements. Cover plate should be added in the environment or outdoor place where ash is easy to accumulate and other places need to be covered.
4. In the section of public passage or outdoor crossing road, base plate should be added at the bottom of bottom step or pallet should be used in this section. When a long span spans a public passage, the load capacity of the bridge can be improved or the walking frame can be selected according to the user's requirements.
5. Composite bridge (FB) should be selected for long span (> 3M). 6. Composite epoxy tree finger bridge (f) shall be used outdoors.